Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Counting Fuzz Balls

Counting Fuzz Balls
For this game you need:
  • Different Colored Fuzz Balls
  • Printed Pictures On Computer
  • Printed Numbers
This is also a very simple game! Perfect for a low budget or a non-profit organization! I printed out different pictures. (I looked up coloring pages for certain subjects on Google Image) To save on colored ink I colored them myself. It works either way, but I wanted my residents to know what they were. I showed them a picture and asked them what it was. Then asked them what was missing. Most of the time they knew! I put a number down on the page and had them add the fuzz balls (as the missing item) to match the number.


I also had a empty fish bowl and a dog! They really enjoyed this hands-on activity! It got them counting, thinking, and feelings. Most of the residents picked the color they thought would go best. Others grabbed whatever one they want. Be careful they don't eat them!

Please Comment!


No comments:

Post a Comment